FAQ for Fiat Deposit via Wire Transfer
Publish on 2022-06-30
1.What is a wire transfer deposit?
A wire transfer deposit is a seamless means of transferring funds electronically from your bank account to your AscendEX account. Wire transfers can be sent either domestically or internationally, and are initiated from your bank, credit union or financial institution.
2. How do I initiate a deposit via wire transfer?
Wire transfers must be initiated from your bank using specific recipient and sender details. To access instructions and your unique code:
- Sign in to your AscendEX account.
- Open “My Wallet” from the menu and select “Cash Account.”
- From the “Cash Account” page, select “Deposit.”
- When asked "Which type of asset would you like to deposit?" select "Continue" from the Cash section.
- Select a currency and select "Continue."
- The next page you will be directed to contains the address you must send your wire transfer to.
Here are certain key points to remember:
- Please make sure that the name associated with your bank account matches the name on your AscendEX account.
- Please make sure to include the unique identifier code (assigned to you specifically) in your wire transfer details.
3. Where should I send the wire transfers to?
Once you have confirmed your deposit request, please deposit your funds using the following instructions:
|Recipient Name(Beneficiary): AscendEX Technology S.R.L.|
|Street: Sos. Mihai Bravu Nr. 448, Bl. V8, (private)|
|Zip Code: 030333|
|Region or State: Bucharest|
|Bank Name: Metropolitan Commercial Bank|
|Street Address: 99 Park Avenue|
|City: New York|
|Postal Code: 10016|
|Bank Country: U.S.A.|
|ABA Routing Number: 026013356|
|Account Number: 7801000481|
4. How can I confirm that my wire transfer was successful?
Once the funds from your wire transfer have been successfully deposited into your AscendEX account, you will receive a confirmation email. If your wire transfer was rejected, we will also notify you by email.
5. How long will it take for the funds to show up in my AscendEX account?
Wire transfers are usually processed within 3-5 business days, once initiated. However, AscendEX is not responsible for any delays in your wire transfer attributable to your bank or other third parties. If the funds are not available in your account after 5 business days, please contact support (https://asdx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) for further assistance.
Once the wire transfer is successful, your deposited funds will be reflected in your AscendEX account.
6. In what currency will the funds appear in my AscendEX account?
Upon receipt, the wire transfer amount will be converted automatically to USD stablecoin at a 1:1 ratio and reflected in your AscendEX account as such. Please note that deposits received in a currency other than USD will be converted automatically to USD at their listed exchange rate and then to an equivalent amount in a USD stablecoin. Your funds will then be available for you to invest, trade and earn.
7. Are there any associated fees with depositing through wire transfer?
Although AscendEX does not charge a fee for deposits or withdrawals via wire, the third party payment processors do. These fees are in addition to any fees that your financial institutions may charge. Please check with your bank to learn more about associated fees. The amount we receive will be the amount you send, minus any fees deducted by your bank or third parties.
8. Why was my wire transfer rejected?
Wire transfers can be rejected if any of the details used when sending are incorrect, such as the name on the bank account not matching the name of the AscendEX account holder.
Your wire transfer could also be delayed if you did not include the unique identifier code assigned to you in your wire transfer details.
AscendEX is not responsible for delays in wire transfers attributable to your bank or any third parties your bank may use.
If you wish to know more about why your wire transfer was rejected, please contact support at: https://asdx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
9. What can I do after receiving the funds in my AscendEX account?
Once funds are available in your AscendEX account, your crypto journey begins. Start investing, trading and earning crypto through our full suite of product offerings.