In appreciation of users' continued support and celebration of Christmas, AscendEX, partnering with premium blockchain projects, will roll out a LuckyDrop program, offering users an opportunity to buy digital assets at discounted prices.
The first round of the LuckyDrop will start between 1:00 p.m. and 2 p.m. UTC on Dec. 28, 2021, offering users a chance to buy up to 92,000 USDT worth of BTC with a 50% discount. Details are as follows:
For Web Users: Click HERE to join the LuckyDrop (50% OFF BTC)
For App Users: Click LuckyDrop on the homepage of the app.
|LuckyDrop Subscription Amount||2 BTC|
|LuckyDrop Mode||Lucky Raffle + Participation Rewards|
|Subscription Price||1 BTC = $23,000 (50% off the market price)|
|Winning Amount per Lucky Raffle Round||0.001 BTC|
|Total Allocation for Lucky Raffle||1.5 BTC|
|Total Allocation for Participation||0.5 BTC|
Trailing 7-day average account holdings of 5,000 USDT or more or cash trading volume of 15,000 USDT or more.
(Between Dec.21, 12 a.m. and Dec. 28, 12 a.m. UTC, 2021)
|Lockup Rule||No Lockup|
|Subscription Time||Dec 28, 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. UTC|
|Lucky Raffle Time||Dec 28, 2:01 p.m. - 2:10 p.m. UTC|
|Result Release||Dec 28, 2:10 p.m. UTC|
|Token Distribution Time||Dec 28, 2:30 p.m. UTC|
1. Users with average account holdings of 5,000 USDT or more or cash trading volume of 15,000 USDT or more will be eligible to participate in the LuckyDrop. The higher the account holdings or trading volume, the more discounted BTC users can subscribe.
2. The number of subscriptions for a regular account is based on the trailing 7-day account average holdings or cash trading volume. The maximum number of subscriptions per user account is capped at 10. Users can select an account with the greatest number of subscriptions to participate.
|Trailing 7-Day Average Holdings (USDT)||Type||Trailing 7-Day Cash Trading Volume (USDT)||Max. Number of Application per Account|
|≥ 5,000||or||≥ 15,000||1|
|≥ 10,000||or||≥ 30,000||2|
|≥ 15,000||or||≥ 45,000||3|
|≥ 20,000||or||≥ 60,000||4|
|≥ 25,000||or||≥ 75,000||5|
|≥ 30,000||or||≥ 90,000||6|
|≥ 35,000||or||≥ 105,000||7|
|≥ 40,000||or||≥ 120,000||8|
|≥ 45,000||or||≥ 135,000||9|
|≥ 50,000||or||≥ 150,000||10|
1. Users’ trailing 7-day average holdings in a Cash Account (including AscendEX Earn), Margin Account and Futures Account will be calculated every day from Dec. 21, 12:00 a.m. to Dec. 28, 12 a.m. UTC, 2021.
2. Users’ trailing 7-day cash trading volume will be calculated in USDT between Dec. 21, 12 a.m. and Dec. 28, 12 a.m. UTC, 2021.
3. Only USDT available in users' Cash Accounts can be used to pay for their subscriptions. The USDT they used for payment will be deducted accordingly after they made the subscriptions. After the conclusion of the subscription, the lucky raffle will start. Lucky raffle winners will receive the LuckyDrop quota. Users who don’t win in the lucky raffle will be eligible to share in the pooled participation rewards.
4. If the shares that users win from the pooled participation rewards exceed the users' subscription value, users can only receive participation rewards shares worth up to the amount of their subscription values.
5. After the conclusion of the LuckyDrop, assets paid for subscriptions that have lost the LuckyDrop will be refunded to users’ account before Dec. 28, 2:30 p.m. UTC.
6. Tokens for winning accounts will be distributed at 2:30 p.m. UTC on Dec. 28.
Terms and Conditions
1. Users are required to complete account verification to participate in the LuckyDrop.
2. Users are required to agree and acknowledge LuckyDrop T&Cs.
3. Users from the following countries and regions are prohibited from participation: the United States, Balkans region, Belarus, Myanmar, Côte d'Ivoire, Cuba, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe, Algeria, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Cambodia, Ecuador, Nepal, Afghanistan, Burundi, Central African Republic, Malaysia, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lebanon, Sri Lanka, Libya, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Tunisia, Trinidad and Tobago, Ukraine, Uganda, Venezuela, and Yemen.
AscendEX will strictly enforce all the related rules. Any participants found violating AscendEX’s rules, such as the use of duplicate or false accounts, will be removed from the events. AscendEX reserves the final rights to interpret and adjust these Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for your continued support!
The AscendEX Team