How to Set Trailing Stop for AscendEX Futures? [Web]
Publish on 2023-01-16
AscendEX futures has launched the trailing stop function. You can use it by taking the following steps:
1. Visit AscendEX’s official website and enter the futures trading page. Click the Order Type box in the trading area.
2. Click Trailing Stop in the dropdown menu.
3. Enter the trailing price you want to set for the trailing stop order in the Price Distance box on the left side of the page.
4. Enter the Buy/Sell amount and click Buy/Sell to place a trailing stop order.
5. After the order is placed, you can check the order in Current Orders for details.