Project: Bemil
Token: BEM

Introduction
Bemil is an entertaining game with a Play to Earn feature, in which players can engage in battle modes with each other, build party & clan, explore the minigames and other features of the game in the space & galaxy theme.

Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 BEM
Current Circulating Supply: $711,600
Offering Price: $0.01
Official Website: https://bemil.io/
Whitepaper: https://bemil.io/pitchdeck.pdf
Blockchain Explorer: https://bscscan.com/token/0x5306be16e6af81140aa1cc4de45aa27f657f02b2
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BEMILGame
Telegram: https://t.me/bemil_official_channel

Token Distribution
Seed Round:4.00%
Strategic Round: 9.5%
VC Round: 3.0%
Public Round: 2.4%
Liquidity: 15%
Ecosystem: 30%
Team: 20%
Partners & Advisors: 10%
Marketing Seed: 6.1%

Token Vesting Schedule
Seed Round: 20% unlocked at TGE, cliff 2 months. The rest 80% will be unlocked monthly in the next 20 months.
Strategic Round: 20% unlocked at TGE, cliff 2 months. The rest 80% will be unlocked monthly in the next 20 months.
VC Round: 20% unlocked at TGE, cliff 2 months. The rest 80% will be unlocked monthly in the next 16 months.
Public Round: 34% unlocked at TGE.The rest 66% will be unlocked on the 3th and 5th month since TGE (33% each).
Liquidity: 20% unlocked at TGE.The rest 80% will be unlocked monthly in the next 20 months.
Ecosystem: Cliff 01 month. Tokens are unlocked monthly for the next 49 months.
Team: Cliff 12 months. 20% will be unlocked on 13th month. The rest will be unlocked 16% quarterly from 16th month.
Partners & Advisors: Cliff 01 month. 15% will be unlocked on 2nd month. The rest will be unlocked 17% quarterly from 13th month.
Marketing: 15% unlocked one week after TGE, then 2.5% per month for the next 34 months.