Publish on 2021-04-26
Smoothy is a novel single pool liquidity protocol specialized in same backed assets with low-cost zero-slippage swapping and maximum interest earning.
Total Supply: 100,000,000 SMTY
Initial Circulating Supply: 5,300,000 SMTY
Offering Price: $0.5
Official Website: https://smoothy.finance/#/swap
Testing Round Reward: 1%
Operation, Marketing, and Partnership: 19%
Liquidity Mining Reward: 50%
Token Vesting Schedule
Team: 4 years vesting, 6-month cliff
Advisor: 2 years vesting, 3-month cliff
Testing Round Reward: 1-year vesting, 20% at TGE
Fundraising: 20% of the private sale allocation will be released TGE, and the remaining 80% will be released over the next one year with 20% released on a 3-month schedule.
Operation, Marketing, and Partnership: to be announced in the future.