Deposits / Withdrawals & Other Comms
Delisting of XNS
Publish on 2021-02-26
All listed tokens are under platform review on a regular basis per BitMax.io Post-Listing Administration Guidelines in protection of user interest.
According to Section V of the Guidelines, the platform may take appropriate actions, including but not limited to: hiding or delisting relevant trading pairs, or delisting the token entirely, if one or more of the following scenarios occurs:
(1) Trading pairs of the token fail to meet with lowest liquidity requirements stipulated within the Cooperation Agreement;
(2) The Client or token is in severe violation of applicable legal and/or regulatory requirements, or subject to administrative penalty;
(3) The Client commits serious aspects of fraud, concealment of truth, or fabrication of truth, etc.;
(4) Any significant risk disclosure (see Section IV) BitMax.io deems severe and cannot be mitigated properly after evaluation;
(5) Breach of conditions and requirements stipulated within Cooperation Agreement; and,
(6) Other circumstances that BitMax.io deems necessary for hiding and delisting.
Based on a recent thorough review and evaluation of all listed tokens, the token XNS will be delisted from the platform.
What you need to know:
- Trading Pair Removal on Feb 26, 10:00 a.m. EST, 2021: All relevant open orders will be automatically canceled. All supported trading pairs of XNS will be removed. However, withdrawals are still AVAILABLE via [My Asset] page.
- Token Removal on Feb 28, 10:00 a.m. EST, 2021. After that, users can NOT withdraw the affected assets on their own, for the XNS mainnet is closing on Feb 28, 2021.
XNS official announcement: https://medium.com/insolar/insolar-is-closing-but-there-is-a-new-opportunity-for-insolars-community-344ca4c14027
Please pay close attention to the timeline and take proper actions in advance.
We truly appreciate your continued support.
Feb 26, 2021