AscendEX is thrilled to announce the listing of Kin (KIN) under the trading pair KIN/USDT. Details are as follows:
Deposit & Withdrawal: Oct. 19, 1:00 a.m. UTC | Deposit Now>
Trading: Oct. 19, 1:00 p.m. UTC | Trade Now>
To celebrate the listing of KIN, AscendEX and the Kin team will launch several limited-time promotional events, taking place between 1:00 p.m. on Oct. 19 and 12:00 a.m. UTC on Oct. 26, 2021. By trading KIN, users will be provided a chance to share 50,000 USDT worth of KIN pooled rewards!
Event One: Airdrop Rewards Available Exclusively for Newcomers
Users who sign up on AscendEX and submit their Registration Forms will be eligible to receive 5-30 USDT worth of KIN airdrop rewards in a random manner. The KIN airdrop rewards will be “locked up” automatically and displayed on the [Wallet] page under KINLCK.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Within Seven days of receiving the airdrop rewards, users with an accumulated amount of KIN that is at least twice the amount of the airdrop, will have their airdropped tokens released within one hour. Those who fail to buy the required amount of KIN in the given time period will be considered to have voluntarily given up their rewards.
2. The KIN price is calculated by the market price at the time of the rewards distribution. A total of 117,227,797.05 KIN tokens (worth 10,000 USDT) will be distributed on a first-come-first-served basis.
Event Two: Trade KIN to Win a share of 40,000 USDT in Rewards
Users who trade KIN for three days while maintaining a daily net KIN buying amount (buys-sells– withdrawals) of at least 100 USDT will be eligible for a proportional share of the 40,000 USDT worth of KIN rewards.
Conditions and Terms:
1. All participants are required to pass the real-name authentication process before participating in the events.
2. Sub-accounts cannot participate as an independent account, but their trading volume will be credited to their parent accounts.
3. Rewards will be distributed to the winners’ accounts within 15 days after the events’ conclusion.
AscendEX will strictly enforce all the related rules. Any participants found violating AscendEX’s rules, such as the use of duplicate or false accounts, will be removed from the events. AscendEX reserves the final rights to interpret and adjust these Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for your continued support!
The AscendEX Team
Telegram Group: https://t.me/AscendEXEnglish