BTMX Ticker Change to ASD and Smart Contract Swap
With the rebranding of BitMax as AscendEX, AscendEX is excited to announce BTMX (BitMax Native Token), BTMXP (BTMX pending release from private sale) and BTMXS (permanently locked-up BTMX) to be updated as ASD, ASDP and ASDS, respectively and new smart contracts for BTMX and BTMXS with the following timeline:
1. May 25, 3:00 a.m. UTC, 2021 - Suspend trading of BTMX/USDT, BTMX/BTC and BTMXP/USDT and deposit and withdrawal of BTMX. Unfilled orders will NOT be canceled, and BTMX and BTMXP can be transferred on AscendEX.
2. May 25, 3:10 a.m. UTC, 2021 - User’s account assets BTMX and BTMXP (old tickers) will be swapped into ASD(BTMX) and ASDP(BTMXP) (new tickers), respectively and trading of ASD(BTMX)/USDT, ASD(BTMX)/BTC, ASDP(BTMXP)/USDT will be available.
3. May 25, 3:10 a.m. UTC, 2021 - Function of taking a snapshot of user BTMX holdings after the transfer function of BTMX contract will be disabled. No on-chain BTMX transfers will be available after that.
4. From 6:00 a.m. UTC to 12 p.m. UTC on May 25, 2021 - Distribute new ASD tokens to all eligible BTMX token holders at the ratio of 1:1.
5. Deposit & Withdrawal of ASD will be resumed shortly. Please stay tuned for the further announcement of the timing.
Smart contract address for AscendEX Token (ASD):
Smart contract address for AscendEX Souvenir Token (ASDS):
Thank you for the continued support!
May 18, 2021
Telegram Group: https://t.me/AscendEXEnglish