Депозит/снятие и другие
Upcoming Removal of 6 Trading Pairs
All listed tokens are under platform review on a regular basis per AscendEX Post-Listing Administration Guidelines to protect the interests of our users.
According to Section V of the Guidelines, the platform may take appropriate actions, including but not limited to: hiding or delisting relevant trading pairs, or delisting the token entirely, if one or more of the following scenarios occurs:
1. Trading pairs of the token fail to meet with lowest liquidity requirements stipulated within the Cooperation Agreement;
2. The Client or token is in severe violation of applicable legal and/or regulatory requirements, or subject to administrative penalty;
3. The Client commits serious aspects of fraud, concealment of truth, or fabrication of truth, etc.;
4. Any significant risk disclosure (see Section IV) AscendEX deems severe and cannot be mitigated properly after evaluation;
5. Breach of conditions and requirements stipulated within Cooperation Agreement; and,
6. Other circumstances that AscendEX deems necessary for hiding and delisting.
To enhance users' trading experience, AscendEX will remove the following trading pairs from the platform: EFI/USDT，XLM/BTC，STPT/USDT，AERGO/USDT，TRIBE/USDT and LUNR/USDT.
What you need to know:
1. The platform will adjust as follows on September 28, 2 p.m. UTC:
- Deposit suspension of the affected tokens.
- Trading suspension and removal of the affected trading pairs. All pending orders will be canceled. Users can issue a withdrawal request by navigating to My Wallet.
2. Withdrawal suspension on October 24, 2:00 p.m. UTC, 2022. Withdrawals of the affected tokens (Except XLM) will be ENTIRELY UNAVAILABLE on the platform.
Thanks for your continued support.
The AscendEX Team
Telegram Group: https://t.me/AscendEXEnglish