AscendEX is thrilled to be rolling out the Futures World Cup Trading Contest. Join the event to win a share of 300,000 USDT worth of rewards.
- Early-Bird Period: Nov. 8, 12 AM UTC – Nov. 15, 12 AM UTC
- Event Period: Nov. 8, 12 AM UTC – Nov. 30, 12 AM UTC
Pre-register to Receive $50 Early-bird Rewards, $10,000 Futures Bonus Up for Grabs
1st – 100th
$50 futures bonus
Futures account balance ≥ 50 USDT in
a snapshot taken at Nov. 15, 12 AM UTC
101st – 600th
$10 futures bonus
Event 1: Join the Futures World Cup Trading Contest to Share in a $280,000 Prize Pool
AscendEX will rank users (futures volume ≥ 5,000 USDT) based on their ROI and trading volume. Top 20 users will be eligible to share in a 280,000 USDT prize pool. The more participants, the bigger the prize pool will be. Please see below for details:
Team Challenge by
|1st||2nd||3rd||4th-20th||Prize Pool||1st-20th||Prize Pool|
based on users’
- There are no limits to the number of team members. The more members on a team, the higher the chances of winning.
- The team leader will earn $100 worth of rewards ($50 USDT & $50 Futures Bonus) for each invitation of 10 members (trading futures for over 2 days during the event) to their team, with a maximum of $1,000 in rewards. The prize pool for team leaders will be capped at 10,000 USDT, first come, first served.
Event 2: Join the Futures Referral Contest to Share 10,000 USDT Worth of Rewards
Users who refer their friends to complete a first-time futures trade with a trading volume greater than 1,000 USDT and join the contest will be eligible to win up to 50 USDT in rewards, with 10 USDT of rewards available for each referee. The referral rewards for each referrer will be capped at 1,500 USDT.
Rewards Per Referrer
5 USDT + $5 Futures Bonus
5 USDT + 5 USDTR
5 USDT + $10 Futures Bonus
10 USDT + $20 Futures Bonus
10 USDT + $30 Futures Bonus
10 USDT + $40 Futures Bonus
- All futures trading pairs available on AscendEX are eligible to be used for the event.
- Users who maintain a futures trading volume of less than 5,000 USDT will be excluded from the rankings of the event.
- The net value growth will be calculated based on the 50 USDT at the beginning of the event, if the account is lower than 50 USDT, the net growth rate will be negative.
- One trading day is defined as 12 a.m. UTC to 12 a.m. UTC the next day. The rankings will be updated by 1:00 p.m. UTC each business day. The final rankings will be unveiled within 3 days after the event’s conclusion.
- Event rewards calculation formula:
- Net principal value = Initial futures account balance (unrealized PnL included) + total futures transfer-ins during the event
- Final net worth = futures account balance at the end of the event (unrealized PnL included)
- ROI = (final net worth – net principal value)/ net principal value
- Team trading volume = the sum of team members’ trading volume
- In the Team Challenge, the team lead will earn 30% of the team rewards, while team members will receive a proportional share of the remaining rewards. A team member’s rewards = the team member’s trading volume/the team trading volume* the team rewards
- Early-bird rewards will be distributed on Nov. 15. Other event rewards will be distributed within 15 days after the event’s conclusion;
- The reward pool for event two is capped at 10,000 USDT. All rewards will be distributed if extra rewards earned by participants are less than 10,000 USDT. If extra rewards to be distributed are greater than $10,000, the extra rewards will be multiplied by the factor N for distribution. (N = $10,000/extra rewards to be distributed)
- AscendEX Futures Bonuses are denominated in USDTR (equivalent to USDT in value) and can be used to pay for futures trading fees. Please read HERE for details on the Futures Bonus Credit Terms and Conditions to learn more.
- Sub-accounts cannot participate as an independent account, but their trading volume will be credited towards their parent accounts.
AscendEX will strictly enforce all the related rules. Any participants found violating AscendEX’s rules, such as the use of duplicate or false accounts, will be removed from the event. AscendEX reserves the final rights to interpret and adjust these Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for your continued support!
The AscendEX Team