In appreciation of our users’ support, AscendEX is excited to launch a limited-time promotional event to increase the interest earnings of users who trade futures with their Staked assets. Users who leverage their staked USDT as collateral for futures trading will be offered a staking APR of up to 50%. Moreover, they will be provided 100,000 USDT worth of futures loss subsidies to secure their futures trading.
Event period: 12:00 a.m. on July 20 - 12:00 a.m. UTC on Aug. 3
Event One: Trade Futures with Staked Assets to Enjoy 50% USDT Staking APR
Users who make a transfer of their staked assets to their futures account and trade futures with the staked assets transferred, and who maintain a trading volume shown in the chart below will be eligible to receive a 50% USDT staking APR. The interest-bearing period of the staked assets is between 12:00 a.m. on July 20 - 12:00 a.m. UTC on Aug. 3. Please see below for details:
Limit on Interest-bearing
(Limit to first-time futures traders)
Please note: The 50% USDT staking APR is provided by AscendEX as a subsidy capped at 5,000 USDT. The rewards will be distributed on a first-come-first-served basis. Stake Now.
Event Two: 100,000 USDT Loss Subsidies to Secure Your Futures Trading.
Users who make a transfer of their staked asset to their futures account and suffer losses (Futures Credit Bonus excluded) while trading futures with the staked assets transferred will be provided a futures loss subsidy by AscendEX as follows:
Est. Loss Value (USDT)
Futures Loss Subsidy
Futures Bonus Credits worth 100 USDT
Futures Bonus Credits of the equivalent value
Terms and Conditions:
1. The event is only available to the users of VIP Level 0 and VIP Level 3. Users need to register to participate in the event. Users who do not submit the registration form will not be able to participate in the event.
2. The staking APR varies depending on the on-chain data. For example, if the staking APR changes, the reward APR will change simultaneously to ensure the total APR to persist at 50%. The reward earnings will be calculated from the T+1 days (UTC). If the staking period is less than one day away from the event’s conclusion, as long as users satisfy the 1-day requirements for the distribution of regular staking earnings, they will receive 1-day reward earnings. If a user unstakes before the conclusion of the event, the user will not be eligible for the extra rewards earnings. However, the distribution of their regular staking returns will not be affected.
3. Realized PnL= actual balance of the futures account prior to the event + staked assets transferred to the futures account during the event – assets transferred out of the futures account during the event – futures account assets at the event’s conclusion. Please note: Futures Bonus Credits USDTR are excluded in the calculation of the futures account assets. The positions that are still open at the end of the event will be excluded in calculation of the realized PnL.
4. The futures loss subsidies will be capped at 100,000 USDT. Subsidy winners with winnings worth 100,000 USDT or less, will receive all available subsidies. Subsidy winners with winnings worth over 100,000 USDT, will receive rewards based on the following proportional calculation: All futures losses * Factor N (Factor N = 100,000 USDT / all futures losses).
5. Sub-accounts cannot participate as an independent account, but their trading volume will be credited towards their parent accounts.
6. The regular staking earnings will be calculated and distributed according to the original staking rules. Other rewards will be distributed to winners’ accounts within 15 days after the event’s conclusion.
7. AscendEX Futures Bonus credit denominated in USDTR (equivalent to USDT in value) can be used to pay for futures trading/funding fees. Please read HERE for Futures Bonus Credit Terms and Conditions to learn more.
8. AscendEX will strictly enforce all the related rules. Any participants found violating AscendEX’s rules, such as the use of duplicate or false accounts, will be removed from the event. AscendEX reserves the final rights to interpret and adjust these Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for your continued support!
The AscendEX Team