AscendEX is to roll out the 6th round of the LuckyDrop program, offering users a limit-time opportunity to subscribe for Kasta (KASTA) worth 100,000 USDT with a 50% discount. Details are as follows:
For Web clients: Click HERE to join the KASTA LuckyDrop
For App clients: Click LuckyDrop on the homepage of the app
1. Warm-Up Period: May 9, 12:00 a.m. – May 16, 12:00 a.m. UTC
Users who meet the holding or trading requirements will be eligible to participate in the LuckyDrop and buy discounted KASTA based on their subscriptions available. The higher their holdings or trading volume, the more discounted KASTA users can subscribe. Users can also refer their friends to register on the platform via the exclusive referral link to increase their chance of winning.
|Overview||Buy Kasta (KASTA) at 50% off|
|Eligibility||Verified users with average account holdings or total trading volume of at least 10,000 USDT will be eligible to participate.|
|How to gain a maximum of 6 subscriptions?||A subscription will be added upon an average account holding increase or a total trading volume increase of 10,000 USDT, with a maximum of 6 subscriptions for each user.|
|How to increase the chance of winning?||An extra 2% winning chance will be increased upon an eligible referral (a referee signs up on AscendEX via the referrer’s exclusive referral link), with a maximum of a 40% increase.|
2. Subscription Period: May 16, 2:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. UTC
Users can select the number of subscriptions based on their maximum subscriptions available and pay for their subscriptions with ASD or ASDP available in their cash accounts. The ASD or ASDP users used for payments will be deducted accordingly after they completed their subscriptions.
|The number of maximum subscriptions||6|
50% off the market price
(The subscription price will be calculated based on the average closing price of the token at 12 AM UTC during the qualifying period and will be updated before the start of the LuckyDrop.)
|Payment token||ASD/ASDP （1 ASD = 25 ASDP）|
3. Lucky Raffle Period: May 16, 11:01 a.m. - 11:10 a.m. UTC
The lucky raffle will start after the conclusion of the subscription. Lucky raffle winners will receive their LuckyDrop quota. Users who don’t win in the lucky raffle will be eligible to share in the pooled participation rewards.
|LuckyDrop Total Supply||500,000 KASTA (worth $100,000)|
|LuckyDrop Mode||Lucky Raffle + Participation Rewards|
|Total Allocation for Lucky Raffle||400,000 KASTA (800 subscriptions available, 500 KASTA per subscription)|
|Total Allocation for Participation||100,000 KASTA|
4. Token Distribution Period: May 16, 11:11 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. UTC
KASTA tokens users won in a lucky raffle will be fully distributed to their accounts by May 16, 12 PM UTC without lockup. The tokens users paid for the portion of subscriptions that did not win in the lucky raffle will be refunded to their accounts by May 16, 12 PM UTC.
1. Users are required to complete account verification to participate in the LuckyDrop.
2. The number of subscriptions users can apply for will be calculated either based on their account holdings or their trading volume. The system will select the maximum number for users by default.
- Users’ trailing 7-day average holdings in a Cash Account, Margin Account, Futures Account and Investment Account will be calculated in USDT every day from May 9, 12:00 a.m. to May 16, 12 a.m. UTC, 2022.
- Users’ trailing 7-day total trading volume (including cash trading, margin trading and futures trading) will be calculated in USDT between May 9, 12:00 a.m. and May 16, 12 a.m. UTC, 2022.
|Trailing 7-Day Average Holdings (USDT)||Type||Trailing 7-Day Total Trading Volume (USDT)||Max. Number of Subscriptions per Account|
|≥ 10,000||or||≥ 10,000||1|
|≥ 20,000||or||≥ 20,000||2|
|≥ 30,000||or||≥ 30,000||3|
|≥ 40,000||or||≥ 40,000||4|
|≥ 50,000||or||≥ 50,000||5|
|≥ 60,000||or||≥ 60,000||6|
3. If the shares that users win from the pooled participation rewards exceed the users' subscription value, users can only receive participation rewards shares worth up to the amount of their subscription values.
4. Referrers must have their referees sign up via their exclusive referral links on the event page to increase their chance of winning.
5. ASD and ASDP raised from the LuckyDrop will be permanently locked up and ASD consumption in the event will be deemed a normal release of ASD private sales.
6. Users are required to agree to and acknowledge LuckyDrop T&Cs.
7. Sub-accounts cannot participate as an independent account.
8. Users from the following countries and regions are prohibited from participation: the United States, Balkans region, Belarus, Myanmar, Côte d'Ivoire, Cuba, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe, Algeria, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Cambodia, Ecuador, Nepal, Afghanistan, Burundi, Central African Republic, Malaysia, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lebanon, Sri Lanka, Libya, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Tunisia, Trinidad and Tobago, Ukraine, Uganda, Venezuela, and Yemen.
AscendEX will strictly enforce all the related rules. Any participants found violating AscendEX’s rules, such as the use of duplicate or false accounts, will be removed from the events. AscendEX reserves the final rights to interpret and adjust these Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for your continued support!
The AscendEX Team