In celebration of the start of a new year and in appreciation of our users’ continued support, AscendEX will launch the specially designed Futures Runner Event, providing users with the chance to win up to 2,022 USDT in rewards.
Event period: Jan. 21, 12:00 AM – Feb. 7, 12:00 AM UTC, 2022
Users who complete the tasks shown below are eligible to participate in the event. AscendEX will pick 200 lucky participants who maintain a futures trading volume of at least 1,000 USDT to share in a 2,022 USDT prize pool.
Task 1: Complete the Quiz on AscendEX Futures to receive 2.022-2,022 USDT worth of futures bonus credits.
Task 2: Enable futures account to claim the New Year’s Futures Bonus worth 2,022 USDT
Futures Bonus Credit
Enable futures account
First-time futures deposit
（of any token）
Tokens supported to be transferred to futures account include: USDT, USDC, USDP, BTC, ETH, ADA, ATOM, BCH, BNB, BSV, DOT, EOS, LINK, LTC, MATIC, TRX, UNI, XRP, ALGO, BAND, CSPR, DOGE, EGLD, ETC, FIL, FTT, IOST, KAVA, ONE, SOL, SRM, VET, WOO, XLM, XTZ, AKT, XPRT, PORT, SHIB, FTM, OMI.
- The event is only available to users who have not traded futures before.
- The rewards for lucky participants and the futures bonus credits for Task 1 winners will be distributed within 7 days after the event’s conclusion. The futures bonus credits for Task 1 winners will be capped at 20,000 USDT and will be distributed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- The futures bonus credits for the Task 2 winners can be viewed in the “Rewards Center” and claimed in real time. Rewards will be capped at 20,000 USDT and be distributed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Sub-accounts cannot participate as an independent account, but their trading volume will be counted towards their parent accounts.
- AscendEX Futures Bonus credits denominated in USDTR (equivalent to USDT in value) can be used to trade and pay for futures trading fees. Please read HERE for Futures Bonus Credits Terms and Conditions to learn more.
- AscendEX will strictly enforce all the related rules. Any participants found violating AscendEX’s rules, such as the use of duplicate or false accounts, will be removed from the event. AscendEX reserves the final rights to interpret and adjust these Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for your continued support!
The AscendEX Team