What is ASDP
Publish on 2019-11-06
ASDP represents the private sale portion of ASD.
After paying a certain amount of commission fee:
- Private sale investors can transfer ASD private sale portion to ASDP for trading.
- Regular users can transfer ASDP purchased back to ASD private sale pending release.
- Users can transfer ASD private sale portion by selecting ‘Deposit’ and ‘Withdraw’ under [My Asset]→ [ASDP].
- ‘Deposit’ refers to transferring ASD private sale pending release to “ASDP”. 2.5% service fee will be charged per transaction.
- ‘Withdraw’ refers to transferring ASDP back to ASD private sale pending release. 2.5% service fee will be charged per transaction.
- ASDP is not factored in the calculation of daily ASD total output, nor is it eligible for any unlocking mechanism.
- Upon the transfer from ASDP back to ASD private sale pending release, the tokens will be released based on current unlocking mechanism.
- All ASDP-related transactions will take effect immediately. No cancellation is permitted.