TRUNG TÂM TRỢ GIÚP
Hướng dẫn Người mới
Gửi & Rút tiền
TRUNG TÂM TRỢ GIÚP
How to Deal with Deposit That Has Not Been Credited
Đăng vào lúc 2018-11-16
Assets being deposited on AscendEX go through the following three steps:
- Users need to initiate a withdrawal request on the trading platform from which they want to transfer their assets. The withdrawal will be verified on the trading platform.
- Then, the transaction will be confirmed on the blockchain. Users can check the confirmation process on a blockchain browser for their specific token using their transaction ID.
- A deposit confirmed on the blockchain and credited to an AscendEX account will be considered a complete deposit.
Note: Network congestion can extend the transaction process.
If a deposit has been made but not yet credited to your AscendEX account, you can take the following steps to check the transaction’s status:
- Get your Transaction ID (TXID) from the platform which you withdrew the assets from or ask the platform for the TXID if you cannot find it. A TXID confirms that the platform has completed the withdrawal and the assets have been transferred to the blockchain.
- Check the block confirmation status with the TXID by using the appropriate blockchain browser. If the number of block confirmations is lower than AscendEX's requirement, please be patient. Your deposit will be credited when the number of confirmations meets the requirement.
- If the number of block confirmations meets the AscendEX requirement but the deposit is still not credited to your AscendEX account, please email customer support at (email@example.com) and provide the following information: your AscendEX account, token name, deposit amount, and Transaction ID (TXID).
- If the TXID is not generated, check the withdrawal process with the withdrawal platform.
- The transaction will take more time when there is network congestion. If the block confirmation is still processing or the number of block confirmations is lower than AscendEX's requirement, please be patient.
- Please confirm the transaction information, especially the deposit address you copied from AscendEX while transferring assets to avoid unnecessary asset loss. Always keep in mind that transactions on the blockchain are irreversible.
Users can check their block confirmation status with the TXID by using the following blockchain browsers:
- BTC Blockchain Browser: https://btc.com/
- ETH and ERC 20 Tokens Blockchain Browser: https://etherscan.io/
- LTC Blockchain Browser: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/
- ETC Blockchain Browser: http://gastracker.io/
- BCH Blockchain Browser: https://bch.btc.com/
- XRP Blockchain Browser: https://bithomp.com/explorer/
- DOT Blockchain Browser: https://polkascan.io/polkadot
- TRX Blockchain Browser: https://tronscan.org/#/
- EOS Blockchain Browser: https://eosflare.io/
- DASH Blockchain Browser: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/