Dear AscendEX Users,
AscendEX is launching the “Bull a Bull” Futures Contest, offering a prize pool worth 60,000 USDT. Join now!
Event One: Complete First-time Futures Trades and Get 5-100 USDT Rewards
Users who complete their first-time futures trades during the event will be eligible to get 5-100 USDT rewards. The more you trade, the higher rewards you will receive. The total rewards are capped at 10,000 USDT and will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Event Two: Trade and Earn to Receive a 10x Multiplier on Rewards
On AscendEX, you can use your futures account assets to trade while earning rewards! During the event, users who complete an asset transfer to their futures accounts and a futures trade of any assets will be eligible to 10x multiply their rewards earned from interest-bearing assets. Interest calculation: Oct 11, 12:00 a.m. – Oct 25, 12:00 a.m. UTC. Details are as follows:
Reward Earned from Your Assets During the Event
N*9 in futures bonus credit
$2,000 futures bonus credit
Event Three: Join King of Bull Trading Challenge and Share 20,000 USDT Rewards
All registered participants will be ranked by their ROI and trading volumes to share a 20,000 USDT prize pool. You can register for the Single Challenge on ROI or team up to register for the Team Challenge on trading volume. You can even form a team on your own or by inviting more members. The more members your team consist of, the more chances you will stand to win rewards. Prize pools are as follows:
Single Challenge Prize Pool
Team Challenge Prize Pool
An equal share of 1,000 USDT
An equal share of 1,000 USDT
An equal share of 500 USDT
An equal share of 500 USDT
Event Four: Trade Futures Daily and Share a 10,000 USDT Prize Pool
Users who trade futures every day during the event and meet the following daily trading volume requirements will be eligible to share a 10,000 USDT prize pool (5,000 USDT + $5,000 futures bonus credit). The more days you trade for, the more your rewards will get. Details are as follows:
No. of Trading Days
Daily Futures Trading Volume
Terms and Conditions:
- One day during the event is defined from 12:00 a.m. today to 12:00 a.m. the next day UTC.
- The event rewards will be distributed within 15 weekdays after the event ends. Reward winners for event one and four must complete their KYC verification before the event ends to be eligible to receive their rewards.
- Total rewards for Event Two are set to $20,000 futures bonus credits. If the total rewards of all registered participants are less than $20,000, all rewards will be distributed in full. If the rewards exceed $20,000, they will be distributed according to the reward multiplied by the factor N (Factor N = $20,000 / rewards for registered participants).
- Participants for Event Three must maintain a minimum balance of 10 USDT in their futures accounts. Users with a futures balance of <10 USDT can participate in the event but they may get a negative ROI though their balance is regarded as 10 USDT.
- Winners of the ROI Single Challenge and Trading Volume Team Challenge must reach a minimum futures trading volume of 10,000 USDT to be eligible for their rewards. Winners who fail to meet the above volume requirement will not receive any rewards.
- Reward calculation formula:
- Principal net value = Total value of futures account at the beginning of the events including unfilled PnL + Value transferred in the futures account during the event.
- Final net value = Total value of futures account at the end of the events including unfilled PnL.
- ROI = (Final net value – Principal net value) / Principal net value.
- Team trading volume = Sum of team members’ trading volume.
- For the Trading Volume Team Challenge, the team leader can receive 30% of the total rewards earned by the team. Team members share 70% of the total rewards in proportion of their trading volume to the team’s total trading volume. Rewards a team member can win = Personal trading volume / Team’s total trading volume * 70% of total team rewards.
- The prize pool of Event Four is capped at 10,000 USDT. If the total rewards of all registered users are less than 10,000 USDT, all rewards will be distributed in full. If the rewards exceed 10,000 USDT, they will be distributed according to the reward multiplied by the factor N (Factor N = 10,000 USDT / rewards for registered users).
- A sub-account cannot participate in the activities as an independent account and the trading volume of the sub-account will be counted towards the parent account.
- The event rewards – futures bonus credits – are valid for 14 days. The futures bonus credit can be used for futures trading and deducting trading fees. For detailed usage rules please refer to "Terms and Conditions on Future Bonus Credits."
- Any participants found violating AscendEX’s rules, such as the use of duplicate or false accounts, will be removed from the activities. AscendEX reserves the final rights to interpret and adjust these Terms and Conditions.
- The activity is not supported for users who fall under the jurisdiction of the following countries: China (Mainland), the United States of America and five U.S. permanently inhabited territories - Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands in the North Pacific Ocean, American Samoa in the South Pacific Ocean, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Belarus, Burundi, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ecuador, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Liberia, Mali, Morocco, North Korea, Nepal, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, Independent State of Samoa, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Canada, Eritrea, Myanmar, Romania, South Sudan, Brazil, Ukraine, Colombia.
Thank you for your continued support!