AscendEX Launches a Promotional Weeklong Event for Waterfall DeFi (WTF), Trade and Stake to Share in a 25,000-USDT Prize Pool
In appreciation of users’ support, AscendEX and the Waterfall DeFi team are excited to roll out promotional events offering users a chance to share in a 25,000-USDT prize pool. Trade and stake WTF to earn rewards! Details are as follows:
Events Period: Nov. 16, 12 a.m. – Nov. 30, 12 a.m. UTC, 2021
Event One: WTF Trading Challenge
AscendEX will rank users who trade WTF while maintaining a trading volume (buy amount + sell amount) of 500 WTF or more in descending order. Qualified users will be eligible to win a share of 20,000 USDT WTF rewards. Please see below for rewards details:
|No. 1||3,000 USDT worth of WTF rewards|
|No. 2||2,000 USDT worth of WTF rewards|
|No. 3||1,000 USDT worth of WTF rewards|
|4th – 100th||1,00 USDT worth of WTF rewards per winner|
|Beyond 100th||5 USDT worth of WTF rewards per winner|
Please note, the pooled rewards for qualified traders beyond the 100th place are capped at 4,300 USDT worth of WFT tokens and will be distributed based on their ranks on a first-come-first-served basis.
Event Two: Stake WTF to Share in a 5,000 USDT Prize Pool
The top 500 users who stake WTF for the first time while maintaining a staking amount of at least 100 WTF will be eligible to share in a prize pool worth 5,000 USDT in WTF.
Terms and Conditions
1. Users must have a verified AscendEX account to be eligible to participate.
2. Users cannot join this event using a sub-account. Sub-accounts' trading volume will be included in the parent account's trading volume.
3. Staking earnings will be calculated and distributed according to staking rules.
4. If users unstake their assets before events’ conclusion, they will not be eligible for event two’s rewards. Staking earning distributed will not be affected.
5. Rewards for event two are capped at 5,000 USDT and will be distributed based on users’ first-time staking time on a first-come-first-served basis.
6. Event rewards will be distributed to the winners’ accounts 15 days after the event’s conclusion.
AscendEX will strictly enforce all the related rules. Any participants found violating AscendEX’s rules, such as the use of duplicate or false accounts, will be removed from the event. AscendEX reserves the final rights to interpret and adjust these Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for your continued support!
The AscendEX Team
Telegram Group: https://t.me/AscendEXEnglish