AscendEX has partnered with fiat payment service providers including mercuryo, MoonPay, etc., facilitating users to buy BTC, ETH and more with over 60 fiat currencies in few clicks.
The following are the steps for using mercuryo for fiat payment.
1. Log in to your AscendEX account on your PC and click [Buy Crypto] on the top left corner of the homepage.
2. On the crypto purchase page, select the digital assets you want to buy and a fiat currency for payment and enter the total value of the fiat currency. Select MERCURYO as the service provider and an available payment method. Confirm all the information of your order: crypto amount and total fiat currency value and then click [Continue].
3. Read and agree to the disclaimer, and then click [Confirm.]
The following steps need to be completed on mercuryo's website in order to continue the process.
1. You need to agree with the Terms of Service and click Buy.
2. Type your phone number and put in the verification code received on the phone to verify your phone number.
3. Input your email and click Send code. Then you need to insert the code received in your email to confirm it.
4. Insert personal info, — first name, last name and date of birth — as written in your identification document and click Send.
5. Fill in the card info — card number, expiry date, cardholder name with capital letters and click Buy. Mercuryo accepts ONLY Visa and MasterCard: virtual, debit and credit cards. Mercuryo holds and immediately unholds 1 EUR to check if your bank card is valid.
6. Enter the code for security confirmation.
7. Pass KYC
You need to select your country and depending on the country of citizenship you need to send a picture and a selfie with one of the following types of government-issued identification documents:
B. National ID card (both sides)
C. Driving license
8. Transaction completed
As soon as the crypto - transaction is completed, you receive an email from mercuryo with all the details of the transaction, including the amount of fiat debited, the amount of crypto sent, Mercuryo ID of the transaction, top-up address. You will also receive a deposit notification email from AscendEX once your purchased asset is being deposited into your account upon the purchase completion.