If you receive a "Two factor authentication failed" after you input your Google Authentication code, please follow the instructions below to solve the problem:
- Synchronize the time on your mobile phone (Go to the main menu on the Google Authenticator app select Settings -> Select Time correction for codes -> Sync now. If you use iOS please set Settings -> General -> Date & Time -> Set Automatically -> to On, then make sure your mobile device displays the correct time and try again.) and your computer (from which you attempt to login).
- You can download authenticator extension of chrome (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/authenticator/bhghoamapcdpbohphigoooaddinpkbai?hl=en) on computer, then use the same private key to check if the 2FA code is the same with the code on your phone.
- Browse the Login page using incognito mode on the Google Chrome web browser.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies.
- Try to login from our dedicated mobile app.
If none of the suggested steps above solve your problem, then we suggest you to initiate the resetting process of your Google Authenticator: How to reset Google 2FA.