AscendEX is excited to introduce its newest listing: Coin98 (C98) under the trading pair of C98/USDT to be listed at 1:00 p.m. UTC on Sept. 9, 2021. C98 deposit and withdrawal services are live on the platform. In celebration of the C98 listing, AscendEX will work with the C98 team to launch a limited-time promotional event, taking place from Sept. 9, 1:00 a.m. UTC to Sept. 16, 12:00 a.m. UTC. By staking for BTC, ETH, USDT, and USDC, users will be given the chance to share pooled rewards worth up to 15,000 USDT!
Event: 15,000-USDT C98 Airdrops
Users who participate in AscendEX’s Staking for BTC, ETH, USDT, and USDC and maintain a 7-day average staking amount of at least 300 USDT will be eligible to earn the ordinary staking income and share a percentage of 15,000-USDT C98 airdrops based on their average staking amount during the seven days, with the highest airdrop for each winner reaching 500 USDT of C98 tokens.
PC Client: Please click HERE to participate in the Staking for BTC, ETH, USDT, and USDC
APP Client: Please click on Staking on the homepage to participate
Conditions and Terms:
- Airdropped C98 tokens will be “locked up” and displayed on the [Wallet] page under C98LCK.
- Within three days of receiving the airdrop rewards, users with an accumulated amount of C98 that is equal to or greater than twice the amount of the airdrop rewards, will have their airdropped tokens released within one hour. Those with less than double the amount of the airdrops will be considered to have voluntarily given up their winnings.
- 7-day average staking amount = The sum of daily staking amount /7
- Each user’s account is limited to ONE airdrop reward.
- If the user fails to unlock their airdrop reward, it will be considered the user giving up the airdrop reward voluntarily.
- If a user unstakes before the event, the user will not be eligible for the C98 airdrop reward. However, distributed ordinary staking income will not be affected.
- Users must have a verified AscendEX account to be eligible to participate in the events.
- Sub-accounts do not participate as an independent account, but their trading volume will be credited to their parent accounts.
- The return on ordinary staking is calculated and distributed according to the original staking rules, and the airdrop rewards will be distributed to the winners’ account within 3 days after the event.
AscendEX will strictly enforce all the related rules. Any participants found violating AscendEX’s rules, such as the use of duplicate or false accounts, will be removed from the events. AscendEX reserves the final rights to interpret and adjust these Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for your continued support!
The AscendEX Team