Инвестиции и прочее
BitMax Will Support the DIA (DIA) Airdrop Program for DIA (DIA) Holders
Dear BitMax.io Users,
BitMax will support the DIA (DIA) airdrop program for DIA holders. BitMax will distribute DIA tokens to each user based on the formula as follows:
(User’s average DIA holdings over snapshot period * Total DIA airdropped to BitMax) / Average DIA holdings held on BitMax over snapshot period)
- User’s average DIA holdings over snapshot period = (Sum of the daily snapshot DIA balances in user’s BitMax account / Total counted days)
- Average DIA holdings held on BitMax over snapshot period = (Snapshots of BitMax users’ DIA balances / Total counted days)
Snapshots were taken at 10:00 AM (UTC) daily from 2020/09/25 to 2020/12/10.
- DIA tokens that were pending deposit or withdrawal at the time of the snapshots will not count towards your DIA balance.
- Average DIA balances over the snapshot period that are under 1 DIA (including those in trade orders) will not be eligible for the airdrop.
- BitMax will distribute the DIA tokens after the project has completed the DIA airdrop to DIA holders. We will post a further announcement once the distribution is completed.
For further information on how the DIA tokens will be airdropped to DIA holders, please refer to: DIA 2020 Airdrop
Thanks for the continued support.
Jan 11, 2021