All listed tokens are under platform review on a regular basis per BitMax.io Post-Listing Administration Guidelines in protection of user interest.
According to Section V of the Guidelines, the platform may take appropriate actions, including but not limited to: hiding or delisting relevant trading pairs, or delisting the token entirely, if one or more of the following scenarios occurs:
(1) Trading pairs of the token fail to meet with lowest liquidity requirements stipulated within the Cooperation Agreement;
(2) The Client or token is in severe violation of applicable legal and/or regulatory requirements, or subject to administrative penalty;
(3) The Client commits serious aspects of fraud, concealment of truth, or fabrication of truth, etc.;
(4) Any significant risk disclosure (see Section IV) BitMax.io deems severe and cannot be mitigated properly after evaluation;
(5) Breach of conditions and requirements stipulated within Cooperation Agreement; and,
(6) Other circumstances that BitMax.io deems necessary for hiding and delisting.
Based on a recent thorough review and evaluation of all listed tokens, the following tokens will be delisted from the platform:
What you need to know:
- Trading Pair Removal on Mar 12, 10:00 a.m. EST, 2021: All relevant open orders will be automatically canceled. All supported trading pairs of the two tokens will be removed. However, withdrawals are still AVAILABLE via [My Asset] page.
- Token Removal on May 12, 11:00 a.m. EDT, 2021. After that, users can NOT withdraw the affected assets on their own. But they can still [Submit a Request] for withdrawals.
- Withdrawal Suspension on July 12, 11:00 a.m. EDT, 2021. Withdrawals of the affected tokens will be ENTIRELY UNAVAILBLE on the platform, except through manual submission of request.
Please pay close attention to the timeline and take proper actions in advance.
We truly appreciate your continued support.
Mar 11, 2021