What Is the Credit/Debit Card Service?
The Credit/Debit Card service is a new fiat on-ramp gateway introduced by AscendEX, allowing users to purchase cryptocurrencies directly with a credit or debit card, such as Visa and Mastercard.
Features of Credit/Debit Card Service
1. Over 6 fiat currencies are supported to exchange for crypto via the service on AscendEX, including USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CHF, AUD, CAD, INR, TWD, KRW, SGD, TRY, HKD, AED, RUB, BRL, ARS, AZN, BGN, CLP, COP, CRC, CZK, DKK, DOP, EGP, GEL, GHS, HRK, HUF, IDR, ILS, JOD, KES, KWD, KZT, LKR, MYR, MXN, MDL, NAD, NGN, NOK, NZD, OMR, PEN, PKR, UYU, PHP, PLN, QAR, RON, SAR, SEK, THB, TZS, UAH, UGX, UZS, VND, ZAR. Users can click on Buy Crypto -Credit/Debit Card on the homepage of AscendEX’s website to check the fiat currencies supported for trading.
2. 47 cryptocurrencies are available for purchase via the service on AscendEX, including USDT, BTC, ETH, ATOM, BCH, TRX, 1INCH, ADA, ALGO, BAT, BSV, BNB, CKB, CRO, CRV, DASH, DOT, ELF, EOS, ETC, FET, FIL, HT, IOST, LINK, LTC, NEO, ONG, ONT, USDP, QTUM, RVN, UNI, USDC, VET, XEC, XEM, XLM, XRP, XTZ, ZEC, ZIL, ZRX, SOL, SUSHI, DOGE, SHIB. The service will expand its coverage to include more cryptocurrencies in the future. Users can click on Buy Crypto -Credit/Debit Card on the homepage of AscendEX’s website to check the fiat currencies supported for trading.
3. The service enables users to utilize Visa, Mastercard and debit cards to make payments. Users can directly bind their cards while trading. Each user is allowed to add up to five cards.
4. Users need to have a verified account to be eligible to use the service. Sub-accounts cannot be used as an independent account to purchase via a credit/debit card. Please click HERE to learn more.
5. The upper and lower limits allowed for each user are 5,000 USD and 30 USD, respectively. Users are not allowed to purchase more if they reach the upper payment limit.
The quota of a specific fiat currency that can be used to purchase a specific token is calculated based on the USD purchase quota. Please see below for details:
(1) Calculation of the fiat purchase quota: Fiat purchase quota = USD purchase quota * exchange rate between the USD and the specific fiat.
For example, if the exchange rate between the USD and the EUR is 1USD=0.9 EUR. Based on the payment limits of 30-5,000 USD, the daily purchase limit for EUR is between 27 EUR and 4,500 EUR.
(2) The purchase quota of a specific token is calculated based on the payment limits of 30-5,000 USD.
For example, assume DOT is currently priced at 15 USDT. Based on the payment limits of 30-5,000 USD, the daily purchase limit for DOT is between 2 DOT and 333.33 DOT.
Please pay attention to the purchase quota for the specific fiat and the target token before purchasing with a credit or debit card. To quickly and effectively execute a trade, it’s suggested that users should be aware of the purchase limit while trading so as to avoid an order-placing failure.
6. 2% gateway/processing fees will be charged by banks and institutions for all purchases. Please be aware of the specific fees on the trading page while trading.
7. The system automatically updates token quotes every minute. User should confirm their orders in a timely manner before the next quote update to avoid delays while trading.
8. Factors such as payment failure due to incorrect passwords will lead to a trading failure. User accounts will be disabled for six hours after two consecutive trading failures, and will permanently be disabled after five trading failures in a row. (Please note: the failures will be erased once the trade is completed, without any effect on following trades.) If users encounter continued trading failures, please self-check further or contract Customer Support to find the causes.
A Guide on Buying Crypto with a Credit/Debit Card
1. Crypto Purchase Gateway
AscendEX’s Credit/Debit Card service is now only available to PC clients. Click on Buy Crypto -Credit/Debit Card on the homepage of AscendEX’s website to buy crypto.
2. Enter the Crypto Purchase Page
3. Add a Credit/Debit Card
4. Check Crypto Purchase History
Please read FAQ on Credit/Debit Card Service to learn more details.