ASD पारिस्थितिकी तंत्र
What is ASD Staking
2019-11-06 पर पब्लिश हुई
ASD Staking is launched to further expand and grow the AscendEX ecosystem. Users can make product subscription/redemption on the AscendEX website via:
- Investment Product > ASD Ecosystem
- My Asset > Investment Account
Click to subscribe to “ASD Staking”
Return on ASD Staking
Est. Daily Profit/ASD=1/Subscription Quota * (Distribution Pool/180)
Est. APR=Est. Daily Profit/ASD’s price in USDT (at the time of update) *365*100%
Product Subscription and Redemption Rules
- User can subscribe to the investment product with ASD purchase in both Cash Account and Margin Account. Subscription quota will be displayed separately under these two accounts.
- ASD’s private sale quota can be released through either auto-subscription to ASD Staking under BitTreasure section or on Cash Account from My Asset page.
- No commission fee for product subscription. Investment subscription takes immediate effect and can’t be canceled.
- After subscribing to the product, users can request for a “regular redemption” with no fee required. Upon successful submission of the request, the redeemed ASD tokens will be credited user’s balance after 7 days. ASD that are pending for redemption cannot be used for consumption.
- After subscribing to the product, users can request for a "Instant Redemption ", fee 2.5% of total redemption amount.Upon successful submission of the request, the redeemed ASD tokens will be credited to user’s balance instantly after fee deduction.
- ASD Staking can be transferred between “Cash Account” and “Margin Account”
- A 10% haircut will be applied when using ASD Staking quota in Margin Account as the collateral for margin trading
- Daily return distribution of ASD Staking is subject to automatic margin interest repayment
- ASD Staking quota can be used for consumption with a 10% commission fee applied.
ASD Staking Q&A
Q: How to calculate Est. Daily Profit for ASD Staking?
A: Est. Daily Profit/ASD=1/Total Subscription Quota * (Distribution Pool/180)
Q: How to calculate Est. APR for ASD Staking?
A: Est. APR=Est. Daily Profit/ASD valued in USDT (at the time of calculation) *365*100%
Q: How to calculate my daily profit from ASD Staking?
A: If the aggregation of Total User Effective ASD Subscription Quota is 1,000,000 and your Effective ASD Subscription quota of the day is 10,000, then your daily profit can be calculated as below:
10,000 ASD/1,000,000 ASD*(Distribution Pool Valued in USDT/180)
Note: The distribution pool has a small portion of other tokens besides USDT. Therefore, the daily profit distribution in USDT will fluctuate slightly due to token price change.
Q: How does ASD Staking Multiple Card work?
A: With 1 Multiple Card, up to 10,000 ASD in your account will be multiplied by 5 in the calculation of the individual share of platform distribution pool during the card’s valid period.
Q: Does ASD Staking Multiple Card affect the amount of platform daily profit distribution?
A: No. The platform daily profit distribution remains the same as Distribution Pool’s Balance/180
Q: Is the multiplied portion due to the Multiple Card counted in the aggregation of Total User Effective ASD Subscription Quota?
For example: The current aggregate Total User Effective ASD Subscription Quota is 1 million. User A has 10,000 ASD at the time of purchasing 1 Multiple Card. In this case, the aggregate Total User Effective ASD Subscription Quota will be updated as below:
990,000 ASD+50,000 ASD=1,040,000 ASD
Q: Upon the purchase of ASD Staking Multiple Card, how to calculate my daily profit from Investment Product?
A: Based on the previous example, your daily profit can be calculated as below during the card’s valid period:
50,000 ASD /1,040,000 ASD*(Distribution Pool Valued in USDT/180)
AscendEX reserves the final right of adjustment and interpretation of ASD Staking rules.