All tokens listed on our platform are regularly reviewed per AscendEX’s Post-Listing Administration Guidelines to protect the interests of our users.
According to Section V of the Guidelines, the platform may take appropriate actions, which include, but are not limited to, hiding or delisting relevant trading pairs or delisting the token entirely, should one or more of the following scenarios occur:
1. Trading pairs of the token fail to meet with lowest liquidity requirements stipulated within the Cooperation Agreement;
2. The Client or token is in severe violation of applicable legal and/or regulatory requirements, or subject to administrative penalty;
3. The Client commits serious aspects of fraud, concealment of truth, or fabrication of truth, etc.;
4. Any significant risk disclosure (see Section IV) AscendEX deems severe and cannot be mitigated properly after evaluation;
5. Breach of conditions and requirements stipulated within Cooperation Agreement; and,
6. Other circumstances that AscendEX deems necessary for hiding and delisting.
To enhance users' trading experience, AscendEX will remove the following trading pairs from the platform: CNFI/USDT, PNB/USDT, PC/USDT, BLUE/USDT, COPIUM/USDT, LARRY/USDT, STS/USDT, SENATE/USDT, ZPC/USDT, CHECKS/USDT, SHIBAI/USDT, WAGMI/USDT, WFAI/USDT, ZAT/USDT, COPI/USDT, LINDACEO/USDT, ERA/USDT, REKT/USDT, CAPY/USDT, HOLD/USDT, AGI/USDT, HER/USDT, HAHA/USDT and PLCU/USDT.
What you need to know:
1.The platform will make the following adjustments on September 8 at 2 p.m. UTC:
- Suspend deposits of the affected tokens.
- Suspend trading and remove the affected trading pairs. All pending orders will be canceled. Users can issue a withdrawal request by navigating to ‘My Wallet’.
- Suspend and remove PNB Pre-Staking. Staked assets in PNB Pre-Staking will be unstaked without fees and refunded to users’ cash accounts within 2-4 business days.
2.Withdrawal suspension will occur on October 5 at 2:00 p.m. UTC, 2023. After this point, withdrawals of the affected tokens will be ENTIRELY UNAVAILABLE on the platform.
Thanks for your continued support.
The AscendEX Team