One-minute Digest on Us and Market
Aug 15 – Aug 21, 2020
- Total Market Cap of Digital Assets: $370 bln (as of Aug 21, 10 AM UTC, CoinMarketCap)
- Bitcoin’s Weekly Price Range: $11,300 - $12,400
- BTC price advanced 0.95% this week; ETH slid 1.55%.
- Weekly decline of asset holders by active blockchain address: 120,986 for BTC, 85,283 for ETH.
- DeFi Data (as of Aug 21, 10 A UTC): Market Cap $14,737,899,435 (Coingecko); Total Value Locked $6.69 bln (DeFi Pulse)
- Aug 16: Conducted a system upgrade to expand server capacity and enhance system processing.
- Users can access sales pages of BTMX Investment Multiple Card, Airdrop Multiple Card and Point Card on PC without login.
Aug 18 – Decentralized Information Asset (DIA) listed under the trading pair of DIA/USDT.
DIA (Decentralized Information Asset) is an open-source platform for transparent, community-verified price oracles for DeFi applications.
DeFi Project Highlights
- Swingby (SWINGBY) Staking Service: Stake SWINGBY to compound rewards. Est. Compound Annualized Return (APY) up to 65%.
- 3-Month Orion Protocol (ORN) Pre-Staking Program: 39% Est. Annualized Return for the first month.
- XDai (STAKE) on-chain staking now available: Participants of XDai (STAKE) Pre-Staking can continue to earn staking rewards, with no extra actions required.
- Serum(SRM) Staking Service: instant unbonding & compound mode.
- To deploy Isolated Margin Mode for Futures Trading
- To display of Asset Introduction on APP Trading Pages
Note: Please refer to announcement on bitmax.io official website for further details.