AscendEX has partnered with fiat payment service providers including BANXA, MoonPay, etc., facilitating users to buy BTC, ETH and more with over 60 fiat currencies in few clicks.
The following are the steps for using BANXA for fiat payment.
1. Log in to your AscendEX account on your app and click [Credit/Debit Card] on the homepage.
2. On the crypto purchase page, select the digital assets you want to buy and a fiat currency for payment and enter the total value of the fiat currency. Select BANXA as the service provider and an available payment method. Confirm all the information of your order: crypto amount and total fiat currency value and then click [Continue].
3. Read and agree to the disclaimer, and then click [Confirm].
The following steps need to be completed on BANXA's website to continue the process.
1. Confirm your order details and create the order. Please note that the commission fee is already included in the Total Payment.
2. First-time users are required to complete the identity verification. Select your country and ID document type and upload your files.
3. After completing the identity verification, enter the bank card details including card number, cardholder's name, expiry date and security code to make the payment.
4. After submission, you will be notified by an email from BANXA that your payment is being processed. Click the “Return to AscendEX” button to go back to the AscendEX website. As the payment request is approved, you will receive a confirmation email from BANXA. You will also receive a deposit notification email from AscendEX once your purchased asset is being credited to your account after the purchase's completion.