Our One Minute Digest
June 12, 2021 – June 18, 2021
- AscendEX currently has a total of 190 tokens listed and provides comprehensive product offerings such as ASD (BTMX) Investment Multiple Cards, Airdrop Multiple Cards, Staking Services, and more.
AscendEX launched new perpetual futures contracts for FIL/USDT, FTT/USDT, and ETC/USDT on our Web, App and API. The FIL/USDT, FTT/USDT, and ETC/USDT perpetual futures contracts are denominated and settled in USDT with up to 50x available leverage.
- AscendEX now offers Woo deposits and withdrawals via the BEP20 network. Enjoy lower costs and quicker processing times.
Promotional Events and Activities
- Participate in the futures “Trade-Share-Win” event: participants with daily futures trading volume (any trading pair) of 1,000 USDT or more will be eligible to win a share of the 200,000 USDT prize pool!
Join the "AscendEX Summer Solstice" promotional event with a chance to win a series of mystery prizes, including discounted BTC, upcoming AscendEX auction tranches, airdrop rewards, and a prize pool of 20,000 USDT.
- AscendEX will launch the Hummingbot Liquidity Mining Portal June 22, at 12:00 a.m. AscendEX users will be able to access tools and upside that were previously only available to a small circle of sophisticated market makers. The campaign will initially support two trading pairs, BTC/USDT and ETH/USDT. AscendEX will launch eight additional pairs on Hummingbot Miner in the coming weeks.
- Distribution Pool 6,092,544 USDT
Total Est. Daily Profit – 1MM ASD (BTMX), Total Est. Weekly Profit: 533 USDT
- Diverse global communities with over 81,000 users
- BTMX, BTMXP, and BTMXS have been updated to ASD, ASDP, and ASDS, respectively. Smart contracts for ASD and ASDS have also been updated.
DeFi Project Highlights
- Zignaly (ZIG): The Annualized Return for Zignaly (ZIG) Pre-Staking will be adjusted to 70% (June 18, 12:00 AM UTC, Est.)