Project Name: Animal Concerts (ANML)
Introduction: Animal Concerts is building the Next Generation of Live Events in the Metaverse. We are revolutionizing the music industry for fans and artists worldwide: delivering unique, physical concerts with A-list artists, collaborating on NFT drops, live streaming in the Metaverse, and tokenizing that entire experience!


Total Token Supply (Qty)12,500,000,000 ANML
Blockchain Support (ERC20)
Official Website

Trade on AscendEX:
Deposit on AscendEX:

Token Distribution:

Token Vesting Schedule:

Token Distribution TranchesVestingCliff/ Lock PeriodTerms
Completed Raise (WAVG)16.6 months-Linearly per block from TGE
Private Round A18 months3 monthsLinearly per block after 5% at TGE
Private Round B18 months-Linearly per block after 10% at TGE
Luanchpads6 months-25% at TGE with remaining 75% vested over 6 month (25% per month)
Liquidity / Exchange ListingNone-Remains in Teasure until requested
Team /Advisors18 months3 monthsLinearly per block from TGE
Ecosystem / Development12 months-Linearly per block from TGE
Reserve24 months-Linearly per block from TGE