AscendEX is launching the 2nd round of the Spring Futures Qualifier Series, offering users a chance to share in a 100,000 USDT prize pool.
Event period: Apr. 21, 12:00 AM – May 6, 12:00 AM UTC, 2022
Register HERE to participate
Spring Futures Qualifier Series Rankings (updated from Apr. 25 on each working day)
Event one: Enable futures account to claim the Futures Welcome Bonus worth 2,022 USDT
Enable Futures trading
（of any supported token）
Tokens currently supported for deposit on futures include: USDT, USDC, USDP, BTC, ETH, ADA, ATOM, BCH, BNB, BSV, DOT, EOS, LINK, LTC, MATIC, TRX, UNI, XRP, ALGO, BAND, CSPR, DOGE, EGLD, ETC, FIL, FTT, IOST, KAVA, ONE, SOL, SRM, VET, WOO, XLM, XTZ, AKT, XPRT, PORT, SHIB, FTM, and OMI.
Event Two: Join the Futures Master Qualifier to Share 60,000 USDT in Rewards
Users can sign up for the Individual Challenge (ROI rankings), or join the Team Challenge (total trading volume rankings) with no limits on the number of team members. The more members on a team, the higher the chances of winning. Please see below for details:
Team Challenge（15,000 USDT）
Daily Lucky Rewards
（10 USDT+10 USDTR）
15-day event rewards capped at 15,000 USDT
An equal share of 1,000
An equal share of 1,000
An equal share of 500
An equal share of 1,000
Please note: The team leader will earn 100 USDTR worth of rewards for each invitation of 10 members (trading futures for over 2 days during the event) to their team, with a maximum of 2,000 USDTR in rewards. The prize pool for team leaders will be capped at 20,000 USDT, first come, first served.
Event Three: Join the Futures Referral Qualifier to Share 20,000 USDT Worth of Rewards
Users who refer their friends to complete a first-time futures trade with a trading volume greater than 1,000 USDT will be eligible to win up to 50 USDT in rewards, with 10 USDT of rewards available for each referee. The referral rewards for each referrer will be capped at 1,500 USDT.
Rewards Per Referrer
5 USDT +5 USDTR
10 USDT +10 USDTR
15 USDT +15 USDTR
20 USDT +20 USDTR
25 USDT +25 USDTR
1. One trading day is defined from 12 a.m. UTC to 12 a.m. UTC the next day.
2. Eligible users for the first event can claim their rewards from the Rewards Center after completing the tasks. Rewards are capped at 40,000 USDT worth of futures bonus credits and will be distributed on a first-come-first-served basis. Other event rewards will be distributed to winners’ accounts within 15 days after the events’ conclusion. Users qualified for the daily lucky rewards and the third event rewards need to verify their accounts before the conclusion of the events to be eligible to claim their rewards.
3. The net value growth will be calculated based on the 10 USDT at the beginning of the event, if the account is lower than 10 USDT, the net growth rate will be negative.
4. Individual Challenge and Team Challenge winners of the second event must maintain a futures trading volume worth over 60,000 USDT to be eligible to claim their rewards.
5. The second event rewards calculation formula:
- Net principal value = Initial futures account balance (unrealized PnL included) + total futures transfer-ins during the event
- Final net worth = futures account balance at the end of the event (unrealized PnL included)
- ROI = (final net worth – net principal value)/ net principal value
- Team trading volume = the sum of team members’ trading volume
- In the Team Challenge, the team lead will earn 30% of the team rewards, while team members will receive a proportional share of the remaining rewards. A team member’s rewards = the team member’s trading volume/the team trading volume* the team rewards
6. The reward pool for the third event is capped at 20,000 USDT. Reward winners with winnings worth 20,000 USDT or less, will receive all available rewards. For rewards winners with winnings worth over 20,000 USDT, referees will be given a priority of winning their rewards, with the ones with more referrals receiving their rewards first. For referrers with the same number of referrals, the referrer whose referees posted a higher trading volume will receive the rewards.
7. Sub-accounts cannot participate as an independent account, but their trading volume will be counted towards their parent accounts.
8. AscendEX Futures Bonus credits denominated in USDTR (equivalent to USDT in value) can be used to pay for futures trading/funding fees. Please read HERE for Futures Bonus Credits Terms and Conditions to learn more.
9. AscendEX will strictly enforce all the related rules. Any participants found violating AscendEX’s rules, such as the use of duplicate or false accounts, will be removed from the event. AscendEX reserves the final rights to interpret and adjust these Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for your continued support!
The AscendEX Team