CENTRO DE AYUDA
Guía para principiantes
CENTRO DE AYUDA
How to Get Started with Simplex for Fiat Payment【PC】
Publicar el 2019-11-18
AscendEX has partnered with fiat payment service providers including Simplex, MoonPay, etc., facilitating users to buy BTC, ETH and more with over 60 fiat currencies in few clicks.
The following are the steps for using Simplex for fiat payment.
1. Log in to your AscendEX account on your PC and click [Buy Crypto] on the top left corner of the homepage.
2. On the crypto purchase page, select the digital assets you want to buy and a fiat currency for payment and enter the total value of the fiat currency. Select SIMPLEX as the service provider and an available payment method. Confirm all the information of your order: crypto amount and total fiat currency value and then click [Continue].
3. Read and agree to the disclaimer, and then click [Confirm].
The following steps need to be completed on Simplex's website in order to continue the process.
1.Enter the card information and personal information. Currently, Simplex accepts credit/debit cards issued by Visa and Mastercard.
2. Click [Verify] to verify your email.
First-time users are required to verify their phone number and email as the first step.
3. Verify phone number by entering the code sent via SMS.
4. Click the “CONTINUE” button to proceed.
5. Upload document (Passport/Driver’s License/Government Issued ID) to complete ID verification per Simplex requirement.
6. Upon submission, you will be notified by an email from Simplex that your payment is being processed. Click the “Return to AscendEX” button to go back to the AscendEX website.
7. Upon payment request approval, you will receive a confirmation email from Simplex. You will also receive a deposit notification email from AscendEX once your purchased asset is being deposited into your account upon the purchase completion.