All tokens listed on our platform are regularly reviewed per AscendEX’s Post-Listing Administration Guidelines to protect the interests of our users.
According to Section V of the Guidelines, the platform may take appropriate actions, which include, but are not limited to, hiding or delisting relevant trading pairs or delisting the token entirely, should one or more of the following scenarios occur:
1. Trading pairs of the token fail to meet with lowest liquidity requirements stipulated within the Cooperation Agreement;
2. The Client or token is in severe violation of applicable legal and/or regulatory requirements, or subject to administrative penalty;
3. The Client commits serious aspects of fraud, concealment of truth, or fabrication of truth, etc.;
4. Any significant risk disclosure (see Section IV) AscendEX deems severe and cannot be mitigated properly after evaluation;
5. Breach of conditions and requirements stipulated within Cooperation Agreement; and,
6. Other circumstances that AscendEX deems necessary for hiding and delisting.
To enhance users' trading experience, AscendEX will remove the following trading pairs from the platform: XEND/USDT，SWINGBY/USDT，GDT/USDT and CART/USDT.
What you need to know:
1. The platform will adjust as follows on October 2 at 2 p.m. UTC:
- Deposit suspension of the affected tokens.
- Trading suspension and removal of the affected trading pairs. All pending orders will be canceled. Users can issue a withdrawal request by navigating to My Wallet.
- The SWINGBY earn product will be removed from the platform, and its staked assets will be returned to users’ cash accounts within 2-4 business days without any commission fee charged. Users can continue checking the relevant reward and deposit details on the “Investment History” page.
2. Withdrawal suspension on October 27 at 2:00 p.m. UTC, 2023. Withdrawals of the affected tokens will be ENTIRELY UNAVAILABLE on the platform.
Thanks for your continued support.
The AscendEX Team