All listed tokens are under platform review on a regular basis per AscendEX Post-Listing Administration Guidelines in protection of user interest.
According to Section V of the Guidelines, the platform may take appropriate actions, including but not limited to: hiding or delisting relevant trading pairs, or delisting the token entirely, if one or more of the following scenarios occurs:
1. Trading pairs of the token fail to meet with lowest liquidity requirements stipulated within the Cooperation Agreement;
2. The Client or token is in severe violation of applicable legal and/or regulatory requirements, or subject to administrative penalty;
3. The Client commits serious aspects of fraud, concealment of truth, or fabrication of truth, etc.;
4. Any significant risk disclosure (see Section IV) AscendEX deems severe and cannot be mitigated properly after evaluation;
5. Breach of conditions and requirements stipulated within Cooperation Agreement; and,
6. Other circumstances that AscendEX deems necessary for hiding and delisting.
To enhance users' trading experience, AscendEX will remove the following trading pairs from the platform: EZ/BTC, EZ/USDT, PYR/USDT, CHX/USDT, NORD/USDT, DASH/BTC, $ANRX/USDT, SOS/USDT and PHX/USDT.
What you need to know:
1. The platform will adjust as follows on August 15, 2 p.m. UTC:
- Deposit suspension of the affected tokens.
- Trading suspension and removal of the affected trading pairs. All pending orders will be canceled. Users can issue a withdrawal request by navigating to My Wallet.
- Suspension and removal of SOS, EZ Pre-Staking. Staked assets in SOS, EZ Pre-Staking will be unstaked without fees and refunded to users’ cash accounts within 2-4 business days. Users can check their staking history and rewards history on the History page.
2. Withdrawal suspension on September 9, 2:00 p.m. UTC, 2022. Withdrawals of the affected tokens will be ENTIRELY UNAVAILABLE on the platform.
Thanks for your continued support.
The AscendEX Team