All listed tokens are under platform review on a regular basis per AscendEX Post-Listing Administration Guidelines in protection of user interest.
According to Section V of the Guidelines, the platform may take appropriate actions, including but not limited to: hiding or delisting relevant trading pairs, or delisting the token entirely, if one or more of the following scenarios occurs:
1. Trading pairs of the token fail to meet with lowest liquidity requirements stipulated within the Cooperation Agreement;
2. The Client or token is in severe violation of applicable legal and/or regulatory requirements, or subject to administrative penalty;
3. The Client commits serious aspects of fraud, concealment of truth, or fabrication of truth, etc.;
4. Any significant risk disclosure (see Section IV) AscendEX deems severe and cannot be mitigated properly after evaluation;
5. Breach of conditions and requirements stipulated within Cooperation Agreement; and,
6. Other circumstances that AscendEX deems necessary for hiding and delisting.
Based on a recent thorough review and evaluation of all listed tokens, the following token will be delisted from the platform:
- LUNA (LUNC)
What you need to know:
1. LUNA (LUNC) token withdrawals are resumed. Users can submit a withdrawal request by navigating to My Wallet – Crypto Assets.
2. Withdrawal suspension on July 1, 2:00 p.m. UTC, 2022. Withdrawals of the affected tokens will be ENTIRELY UNAVAILABLE on the platform.
The AscendEX Team
Telegram Group: https://t.me/AscendEXEnglish