Description of the Page Functions
1. Margin Trading Pairs Area: You can view all the assets that support margin trading on the platform in the section by dropping down the menu bar. You can also click on the “stars” in front of the pairs to create your own list of favorite assets to facilitate faster browsing of market trends of your favored assets. In addition, you can directly search the trading symbol by inputting it into the search bar to quickly check the price action.
2. Margin Account Area: Here you can check the total assets, net assets, initial margin, minimum margin, leverage, damping factor and the number of point cards in your margin account. You can click “Transfer” to make a real-time transfer of assets between your cash account, margin account, investment account and futures account. Additionally, you can click the “Buy Point Cards” button on the bottom of this section if you want a discount on interest while trading on margin.
3. Candlestick Charts Area: Here you can check the latest market prices, market trends and price history of the tokens you’re trading on margin.
4. Order-Placing Area: Here you can buy and sell assets on margin and set up the order type instruction.
5. Order Book Area: Here you can check the information of buy and sell orders currently available on the market, including price, size and total amount. You can leverage the order book to analyze market dynamics and predict market trends. You can select different view modes including: only buy orders, only sell orders, as well as buy & sell orders combined.
6. Trade Info Area: Here you can view the trade history of the specific pairs, including filled price, size, and time.
7. Positions Area: Here you can view all the position details in your margin account, including symbol, side, average filled price or order price, filled quantity or order quantity, fees and notional value, etc. You can also switch tabs to view open orders, order history and asset summary.