AscendEX will list BitClout (CLOUT) under the trading pair of CLOUT/USDT on July 14 at 1:00 p.m. UTC, 2021. In celebration of the CLOUT listing, AscendEX and the CLOUT team will jointly launch three limited-time promotional events, taking place from July 14, 1:00 a.m. UTC to July 21, 12:00 a.m. UTC, offering participants a chance to win pooled rewards worth up to 90,000 USDT!
Event One: Net Buy Challenge
AscendEX will rank participants who buy CLOUT and maintain a Net Buy amount (Buy - Sell -Withdrawal) of one CLOUT or more. Eligible participants will have a chance to win a share of pooled CLOUT tokens worth 40,000 USDT. Please see below for rewards details:
|Category||Trading Volume Rank||Rewards|
Top 50 traders
(Top 50 traders will be eligible for a lucky draw reward )
CLOUT tokens worth 5,000 USDT/Winner
(2 Winners Selected)
CLOUT tokens worth 2,000 USDT/Winner
(5 Winners Selected)
CLOUT tokens worth 500 USDT/Winner
(20 Winners Selected)
|Runner-ups||All participants ranking above 50th place||A proportional share of a CLOUT token rewards pool worth 10,000 USDT|
How can I multiply my Net Buy?
Participants who maintain a daily CLOUT Net Buy amount of one CLOUT or more for at least 3 days will be eligible to multiply their Net Buy to win more rewards. Please see below for details:
|No. of Trading Days||Daily Net Buy||Multiplied Net Buy|
|3 days||Minimum of 1 CLOUT or more||Double|
|5 days||Minimum of 1 CLOUT or more||Triple|
Event Two: 25,000 USDT CLOUT Airdrop
Select AscendEX users will be invited to participate in a lucky draw for a chance to win a share of a CLOUT rewards pool worth 25,000 USDT. Those selected will be notified via email and will need to register to receive their airdrop rewards. See below for the terms and conditions.
Event Three: Social Bounty Program on BitClout and Twitter
AscendEX users will be invited to participate in a social bounty program to share 25,000 USDT worth of CLOUT. Participants will need to create an account on Bitclout.com, update their BitClout profile, reclout (similar to retweeting, but on BitClout) the social post which announces the CLOUT listing on AscendEX, and create an account on AscendEX (via bit.ly/3eg3ziG). Participants who complete the above tasks and purchase 1 or more CLOUT tokens on AscendEX will be eligible to share the reward pool.
Fill out the registration event form here.
Airdrop Terms and Conditions:
1. Only users who receive an airdrop invitation email are eligible to participate in this event. To increase your chances of receiving an invitation, bind your email address to your AscendEX account.
2. Airdropped CLOUT tokens will be “locked up” and displayed on the [Wallet] page under CLOUTLCK.
3. Within three days of receiving the airdrop rewards, users with an accumulated amount of CLOUT that is equal to or greater than twice the amount of the airdrop, will have their airdrop tokens released within one hour. Those with less than double the amount of the airdrop will be deemed to have voluntarily given up their airdrop rewards.
4. Each user’s account is limited to ONE airdrop reward.
5. Airdrop Multiple Card holders who complete the Reward Registration Form will have priority to receive an additional 30 USDT worth of airdrop rewards. If the user wins the airdrop, they will be deemed to have used their Airdrop Multiple Card once.
6. The CLOUT price is calculated by the market price at the time of the rewards distribution. A total of 250 CLOUT tokens (worth 25,000 USDT) will be distributed on a first-come-first-served basis. Rewards will be distributed to the winners’ accounts within 3 days of the event’s conclusion.
Event Terms and Conditions:
1. Users must have a verified account to be eligible to participate in the two events.
2. Users cannot register to join this event using a sub-account. Sub-accounts' trading volume will be included in the parent account's trading volume.
3. One day is defined as 12 a.m. UTC to 12 a.m. UTC the next day, such as July 14, 12 a.m. UTC to July 15, 12 a.m. UTC.
4. Event Rewards will be distributed to the winners’ accounts 15 days after the event’s conclusion.
5. AscendEX will strictly enforce all event rules. Any participants found violating AscendEX’s rules, such as the use of duplicate or false accounts, will be removed from the events. AscendEX reserves the final rights to interpret and adjust these Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for your continued support!
The AscendEX Team
Telegram Group: https://t.me/AscendEXEnglish