Futures Trading & Margin Trading
AscendEX Launches 3rd Anniversary Celebration, Join Margin and Futures Trading Challenge to Win 120,000 USDT Worth of Pooled Rewards
Publish on 2021-12-09
In appreciation of our users’ support and in celebration of the company’s 3rd anniversary, AscendEX is thrilled to roll out a margin and futures trading challenge. The pooled rewards for the event will be capped at 120,000 USDT. By performing margin and futures trades, users will be eligible to share 70,000 USDT worth of pooled rewards. Extra 50,000 USDT worth of rewards will be granted to early birds who pre-register to participate in the event.
· Pre-registration Period: Dec. 9, 12:00 a.m. – Dec. 16, 12:00, a.m. UTC, 2021
· Event Period: Dec. 16, 12:00 a.m. – Dec. 30, 12:00, a.m. UTC, 2021
How to Participate: Click “Register” on the event page to join.
Pre-register to Receive a Share of 50,000 USDT Worth of Rewards Exclusively for Early Birds
The top 500 users who pre-register for the event will be awarded 50 USDT worth of rewards. The other pre-registers who ranked beyond the top 500 will receive rewards worth 20 USDT. Rewards will be distributed on a first-come-first-served basis.
Users who maintain a net asset balance (margin and futures ) of 10 USDT or more by 12:00 a.m. UTC on Dec. 16 will be eligible to win the early bird rewards.
Event One: Participate in Margin and Futures Trades and Qualify to Share in a 60,000 USDT Prize Pool
The top 20 users who maintain a trading volume (margin + futures) of at least 5,000 USDT will be eligible to win a share of 60,000 USDT worth of anniversary bonus packages based on the ROI rankings. The more participants, the bigger the prize pool will be. Please see below for details:
Event Two: Complete Margin and Futures Trading Tasks to Share 10,000 USDT in Rewards
Users who complete the following tasks will be eligible to win the corresponding rewards as shown below in the chart. The more tasks users complete, the more rewards they are eligible to receive. The rewards will be distributed based on the time when users completed their tasks on a first-come-first-served basis.
|Task||Details||Rewards /User||Prize Pool|
|Task 1||First-time margin or futures traders who maintain a trading volume of at least 100 USDT||10 USDT worth of anniversary bonus packages||2,000 USDT worth of anniversary bonus packages|
|Task 2||Transfer staked assets to margin or futures accounts and execute a margin or futures trade||5 USDT worth of anniversary bonus packages||2,000 USDT worth of anniversary bonus packages|
|Task 3||Trade for 3 days while maintaining the total margin and futures trading volume of at least 500 USDT||5 USDT worth of anniversary bonus packages for users who trade for 3 days||6,000 USDT worth of anniversary bonus packages|
|15 USDT worth of anniversary bonus packages for users who trade for 4-7 days|
Terms and Conditions:
1. All pairs available for margin and futures trading on AscendEX are applicable to the events and rewards distribution.
2. Participants should maintain a net asset balance (margin and futures) of 10 USDT or more, or the prize pool will not be multiplied. If a user’s net asset value is less than 10 USDT, the user is still allowed to participate in the event. However, as the initial account amount of the user will be calculated as 10 USDT, this means the user’s ROI will be a negative amount.
3. One day is defined from 12 a.m. UTC to 12 a.m. UTC the next day. The past 24h trade data is calculated at 12:00 a.m. UTC the next day on a daily basis and the qualifying rankings will be unveiled by 1:00 p.m. UTC the next day. The final rankings will be released within 3 days after the event’s conclusion.
4. Calculation formula for the qualifying rewards:
· Capital net value = the initial margin and futures balance (unrealized PnL included) + total deposits to margin and futures accounts during the event.
· Final net value = total margin and futures account assets (unrealized PnL included) at the time the event ends.
· Rate of return = (final net value- capital net value)/ capital net value.
5. The rewards for early birds are composed of futures bonus credits and points cards; the “Anniversary Bonus Packages” include USDT, Point Cards, and futures bonus credits (USDTR). AscendEX will airdrop the equivalent value of rewards to users at random.
· Point Cards (1 point is equivalent to 1 USDT worth of margin interest) can be used to pay for margin interests in margin trading, with a 50% discount. Please read HERE for AscendEX Point Card Rules to learn more.
· AscendEX Futures Bonus credit denominated in USDTR (equivalent to USDT in value) can be used to pay for futures trading/funding fees. Please read HERE for Futures Bonus Credit Terms and Conditions to learn more.
6. To avoid scalping and ensure the successful hosting of the event, users with a total trading volume of less than 5,000 USDT within the deadline of the event will be removed from the rankings and will receive no rewards.
7. Sub-accounts can’t participate as an independent account, but their trading volume will be credited towards their parent accounts.
8. The rewards for early birds will be distributed to their accounts on Dec. 16. Event One rewards will be distributed to the winners’ accounts within 15 days after the events' conclusion. Winners of the Event Two should verify their accounts before claiming their rewards.
AscendEX will strictly enforce all the related rules. Any participants found violating AscendEX’s rules, such as the use of duplicate or false accounts, will be removed from the event. AscendEX reserves the final rights to interpret and adjust these Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for your continued support!
The AscendEX Team
Telegram Group: https://t.me/AscendEXEnglish