Project: Swingby

Token: SWINGBY (BEP2) 



Swingby is a decentralized cross-chain swap protocol for moving assets between blockchains. It builds trustless bridges between BTC, Ethereum, Binance Chain and other blockchains secured by a network of node groups that facilitates fast inter-blockchain swaps based on Threshold Signature Cryptography (TSS) and Multi-Party Computing (MPC) technology. 


Total Supply:1,000,000,000

Initial Circulating Supply:30,243,001, 3.02% of total supply

Official Website:

Blockchain Explorer:




Token Distribution:

Team:170,000,000,17% of total supply

Staking Reserve:300,000,000,30% of total supply

Advisors:70,000,000,7% of total supply

Foundation:336,397,094,33.64% of total supply

Seed round:41,827,100,$0.0177/Token, 4.18% of total supply

Private round:58,775,806,$0.02/Token, 5.88% of total supply

Public round (Auction):8,000,000,Starting Bid Price $0.02+0 ASD per Token, Bid Cap Price $0.025 + 1 ASD per Token, 0.8% of total supply


Token Vesting Schedule:

Team:Release after 12 months post listing, quaterly vesting for 1 year

Staking Reserve:Release after launch of staking based on actual participation

Advisors:Release after 3 months post listing, quarterly vesting for 1 year


 1) 8,000,000 initial release to fund marketing and liquidity provsions;

 2) remaining portion quarterly vesting for 5 years

Seed round:20% release immediately, remaining 80% quarterly vesting for 1 year

Private round:10% release immediately, remaining 90% quarterly vesting for 1 year

Public round (Auction):100% release immediately