BitMax is thrilled to announce the exclusive primary listing of Terra Virtua (TVK) under the trading pair of TVK/USDT. Details are as follows:
Deposit & Withdrawal: December 9, 10:00 a.m. EST
Trading: December 11, 10:00 a.m. EST
To celebrate the listing of Terra Virtua (TVK), BitMax will conduct a Standard auction on December 10 from 9:00 a.m. EST to 10:00 a.m. EST. A total of 8,750,000 TVK will be put up for auction.
There will be 500 winners of 17,500 TVK in the "Standard" auction. Each BitMax user can only win a single tranche of 17,500 TVK (no lock-up). Users can bid with USDT + BTMX (or BTMXP) to increase their likelihood of winning the auction. Auction results will be announced on December 10 at 11:00 a.m. EST. Please see below for additional details on the auction.
Terra Virtua (TVK) Standard Auction Overview
Price discovery with a minimum and maximum bid amount. Participate by bidding 210 USDT + up to 1,400 BTMX or 14,000 BTXMP. If more than 500 participants bid 210 USDT + 1,400 BTMX / 14,000 BTMXP, a random draw will be conducted to select winners.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Standard Auction allows participants to bid for the chance to win a tranche of 17,500 TVK. 500 participants will win the auction with total allocation of 8,750,000 TVK.
2. The Starting Bid is 210 USDT, indicating a price of $0.012 per TVK, and the bid cap is 210 USDT + 1,400 BTMX or 14,000 BTMXP, indicating a price of $0.015 per TVK.
3. Each BitMax user can place multiple bids but can only win a single tranche of 17,500 TVK in the Standard Auction.
4. If there are >500 participants bidding at the bid cap (210 USDT + 1,400 BTMX or 14,000 BTMXP), a random draw will be conducted to determine the winners of the auction.
5. The BTMX / BTMXP bid component of the auction serves as a tiebreaker. For example, if less than 500 participants bid at the bid cap, those that bid a greater amount of BTMX or BTMXP will win the auction, capped at 1,400 BTMX or 14,000 BTMXP. The conversion ratio between BTMX and BTMXP is 1 BTMX = 10 BTMXP.
6. Any BTMX or BTMXP collected from this auction will be consumed.
7. To support the upcoming Terra Virtua (TVK) auction, BitMax.io will temporarily waive BTMX Private Sale to BTMXP Transfer Fee from December 6, 9:00 a.m. EST to December 10, 9:00 a.m. EST. Please note that transfer fee charges will be resumed as soon as the auction concludes.
1. Users can place bids from 9:00 a.m. EST to 10:00 a.m. EST on December 10. Only USDT, BTMX, and BTMXP in a user's Cash Account can be used as payment in the auction. Users can submit bids multiple times. Once a new bid is submitted successfully, the corresponding amount of additional BTMX or BTMXP will be deducted from the user's Cash Account. The last bid outstanding will be deemed as the user's final bid.
2. To increase the likelihood of winning in the Standard Auction, a user should monitor the 500th bid closely and submit bids that are greater than or equal to the 500th bid. If the Bid Cap is submitted by >500 participants, users can still ensure their bids will be included in a random draw by submitting the Bid Cap.
3. For users who do not win the bid, their USDT and BTMX (or BTMXP) bids will be fully refunded within 2 hours after the auction.
4. At the end of the auction, winners need to submit the BitMax.io account and auction confirmation code on Terra Virtua official website by December 11, 8:00 a.m. EST. Failure to timely submit the information will be deemed as the users' voluntarily forfeiting the bid item of 17,500 TVK. In the event of such forfeiture, the USDT and BTMX (or BTMXP) bids will be refunded by December 11, 12:00 p.m. EST.
Special Bonus: Winners who also submit their Terra Virtua account (https://terravirtua.io/register) will receive exclusive limited edition "BitMax NFT Collectibles".
5. Bid Item Distribution Window: December 11, 8:00 a.m. EST - 10:00 a.m. EST
1. Users are required to complete KYC 2 verification in order to be eligible for participation.
2. Users must agree to and sign the Terra Virtua Auction Agreement.
3. Only users from the jurisdictions where local laws and regulations permit are eligible for the participation.
Users from the following regions are NOT eligible for participation:
United States, Balkans region, Belarus, Myanmar, Côte d'Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe, Algeria, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Cambodia, Ecuador, Nepal, Afghanistan, Burundi, Central African Republic, Singapore, Malaysia, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lebanon, Sri Lanka, Libya, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Thailand, Tunisia, Trinidad and Tobago, Ukraine, Uganda, Venezuela, Yemen.
BitMax.io reserves the final right to interpret and adjust these Terms and Conditions. For any abusive or suspicious activities, the users will be disqualified from the auction once identified.
We truly appreciate your continued support.
December 6, 2020
Official Telegram: https://t.me/BitMaxioEnglishOfficial