1．How many sub-accounts can I create per parent account?
2. What is fee structure for asset transfers between parent and sub-accounts, and between sub-accounts?
3. What kinds of assets can I transfer to sub-accounts?
4. How do I close an existing sub-account if I don’t want to use it anymore?
5. What are the trading fees for sub-accounts?
6. Can I deposit to or withdraw from a sub-account?
7. Why can't my phone be bound to a sub-account?
8. Can I create a sub-account via an invitation code?
9. Can I join an AscendEX trading competition with a sub-account?
10. Can parent accounts cancel open orders on sub-accounts?
11. Can I use a sub-account for Staking and DeFi Mining?
Sorry. Users cannot use a sub-account for investment products: Staking and DeFi Mining.
12. Can I use a sub-account to buy an Airdrop Multiple Card, ASD Investment Multiple Card and Point Card?
Users can only buy Point Card using a sub-account and not an Airdrop Multiple Card and ASD Investment Multiple Card.