- Currently listed a total of 190 tokens with the product offering of BTMX investment Multiple Card, Airdrop Multiple Card, Staking Service, BTMX Investment, etc., for potentially higher rewards.
- AscendEX listed Hathor (HRT) under the trading pair of HRT/USDT on May 19th. Hathor Network is a PoW-based novel distributed ledger architecture using both directed acyclic graph (DAG) and blockchain data structures intertwined.
- AscendEX listed Freela (FREL) under the trading pair of FREL/USDT on May 26th. Freela is a Defi powered and self-governing DAO designed to act as a decentralized broad platform for freelancing transactions.
- AscendEX launched perpetual futures contracts for MATICUSDT, TRXUSDT, and ADAUSDT. The perpetual futures contracts will be denominated and settled in USDT with up to 100x leverage. MATIC, TRX, and ADA are discounted when used as collateral with the discount factor of 0.9.
Activities in the Spotlight
- To celebrate the listing of Freela (FREL), AscendEX will conduct two separate auctions on May 26 from 1:00 p.m. UTC to 2:00 p.m. UTC. A total of 10,000,000 FREL will be auctioned with a “Standard” auction for 7,500,000 FREL and an “Uncapped” auction for 2,500,000 FREL.
- Trade HTR to have a chance to share 15,000 USDT worth of token rewards!
- Join CSPR-PERP trading challenge to share 20,000 USDT prize pool.
- Distribution Pool 6,235,375 USDT
- Total Est. Daily Profit/1MM BTMX The Last Week: 539 USDT
- Diverse global communities with 81,835 users from Korea, Russia, India, Turkey, Vietnam, Italy, Japan, Spain, etc., up by 117 over last week.
- With rebranding of BitMax as AscendEX, all the BitMax’s related domain names - bitmax.io, btmx.com, and btmx.io will be discontinued from May 21.
- BTMX, BTMXP, and BTMXS will be updated as ASD, ASDP, and ASDS, respectively, Smart contracts for ASD and ASDS will be updated on May 25th.
DeFi Project Highlights
- EasyFi (EZ)：Stake EZ to have a great chance to earn 25% est. APR.
DeFi Yield Farming Strategies & Est Annualized Yield
- Curve - USDT：03%