Trade Animal Concerts (ANML) to Share 30,000 USDT worth of Rewards
Veröffentlichen um 2022-05-07
In appreciation of your support for the Animal Concerts (ANML) project, AscendEX and the Animal Concerts team will kick off a limited-time promotional event. By trading ANML, users will be provided a chance to win a share of 30,000 USDT worth of rewards. Details are as follows:
Event Period: May 7, 2:00 a.m. – May 14, 12:00 a.m. UTC
Event One: Daily Trading Challenge
Users who trade ANML while maintaining a daily trading volume (buys + sells) of at least 200 USDT will be eligible to share in a prize pool worth 20,000 USDT in ANML per their trading volume. See rewards details below.
|Daily ANML Trading Volume||Reward|
20 USDT worth of ANML tokens for every eligible day
(Each user can win up to 140 USDT worth of ANML tokens)
10 USDT worth of ANML tokens for every eligible day
(Each user can win up to 70 USDT worth of ANML tokens)
Event Two: Trading Volume Rankings Challenge
Users will be ranked based on their cumulative trading volume of ANML. The top 50 users will be eligible to win an equal share of 10,000 USDT in ANML tokens.
Terms and Conditions
1. Winners must have a verified AscendEX account to be eligible to claim their rewards.
2. Sub-accounts cannot be used as an independent account to participate in this event, but their trading volume will be credited towards their parent accounts.
3. One day will be defined from 12 a.m. to 12 a.m. the next day UTC.
4. The prize pool of the Daily Trading Challenge is capped at 20,000 USDT and will be distributed on a first-come-first-served basis. Rewards will be first distributed to users with a daily trading volume of at least 1,000 USDT per the rankings of their trading days before being distributed to users with a daily trading volume of at least 200 USDT. With the same number of trading days, users who have a higher trading volume will be given a priority of winning the rewarded.
5. Rewards will be distributed to winners’ accounts within 15 days after the conclusion of the events.
AscendEX will strictly enforce all the related rules. Any participants found violating AscendEX’s rules, such as the use of duplicate or false accounts, will be removed from the events. AscendEX reserves the final rights to interpret and adjust these Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for your continued support!
The AscendEX Team
Telegram Group: https://t.me/AscendEXEnglish