Investitionen und Sonstiges
BitMax Will Support the DIA (DIA) Airdrop Program for DIA (DIA) Holders
Veröffentlichen um 2021-01-11
Dear BitMax.io Users,
BitMax will support the DIA (DIA) airdrop program for DIA holders. BitMax will distribute DIA tokens to each user based on the formula as follows:
(User’s average DIA holdings over snapshot period * Total DIA airdropped to BitMax) / Average DIA holdings held on BitMax over snapshot period)
- User’s average DIA holdings over snapshot period = (Sum of the daily snapshot DIA balances in user’s BitMax account / Total counted days)
- Average DIA holdings held on BitMax over snapshot period = (Snapshots of BitMax users’ DIA balances / Total counted days)
Snapshots were taken at 10:00 AM (UTC) daily from 2020/09/25 to 2020/12/10.
- DIA tokens that were pending deposit or withdrawal at the time of the snapshots will not count towards your DIA balance.
- Average DIA balances over the snapshot period that are under 1 DIA (including those in trade orders) will not be eligible for the airdrop.
- BitMax will distribute the DIA tokens after the project has completed the DIA airdrop to DIA holders. We will post a further announcement once the distribution is completed.
For further information on how the DIA tokens will be airdropped to DIA holders, please refer to: DIA 2020 Airdrop
Thanks for the continued support.
Jan 11, 2021